Friday, May 02, 2008

Green thumb?... we'll see in a few weeks...

The other day, when Josh was out of school (student holiday), we went to Chesterfield Berry Farm (will post pictures later). It was really fun... and we ended up eating WAY too many strawberries in the field... and we picked 11 lbs. of strawberries completely by accident! So for that, they gave me a free coupon for a 4-pack of flowers... so I bought a few more... and planted Zinnias around the yard today. This was the first time I've planted flowers since leaving home, so I wonder if my efforts will be worth it!

Caleb and Josh even helped! Caleb did great pouring the water into the hole ... and Josh liked spreading out the roots and putting the plant in the ground! So I didn't get any dinner made last night... Wendy's made it for us... but now we have some cute little flowers everywhere that will hopefully be some nice plants someday!

No comments: