Thursday, May 15, 2008

The cat's out of the bag!

Well, I can't hide it any longer!!! (not that I was trying to hide it... but it sort of turned into a game to see how long I could get away with it!) But it's now out in the open that I'm 19 weeks pregnant! HOORAY! Although some people have had suspicions for few weeks now, but just haven't wanted to say anything... but once I started sportin' maternity tops, I'm getting definate looks!

And I told Josh that he could tell people now... he's been sworn to secrecy for a couple months now... and hasn't told hardly anyone. Although, come to think of it, he did tell his whole kindergarten class and his teacher... but I don't see them anyway, so it's okay. But his response was, "I thought we were supposed to keep it a secret!" Then I felt bad, because I realized that maybe he thought we were NEVER going to tell anyone... and then one day we have a new baby??

Anyway, we're all going in for the ultrasound on May 20th ... so we're anxious to find out what this baby is! Mike and I don't care whether boy or girl... but Josh wants a sister... and Caleb wants a monkey! We'll see!

In fact, if you want... post YOUR hypothesis in the the comments... and we'll see who has the best "maternal" instincts out there!!!

8 comments:

Beazer said...

Well let me be the first to officially congratulate you then! So excited for you. I'm guessing girl.

Anonymous said...

Wahoooooo!!! We are going to have babies at the same time! Well around the same time! We are having a girl. Good luck to you and be sure to let us know what that baby is!

Suzie Soda said...

We will shout it from the roof tops. I predict girl but will be happy for a strong and heathy baby...or a monkey:)

Did you do the "drano" test.....don't bother..it doesn't work :)

Laurene Ross said...

Hmmmm..... Boy or girl tough one. I'm sure it will be one or the other and you have a fifty, fifty chance so the odds ore pretty good that you will have one of the two.

Shannon said...

I learned with myself that I have bad maternal instincts. It would be great if you were having a girl, so they could be BFFs like their dads! Congratulations...again. I hope he/she cooperates and gives you a great view on the 20th.

Ashlee & Christian said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you! I had some slight suspicions for sure because you kept commenting on how little Carter was and how big your boys were and how you longed for that baby time again. Of course I didn't really think much about it, but now that I put it all together it is fun! I am guessing a girl, every mother needs a girl, but 3 boys would also be a blast!

smart mama said...

congrats- I have to say the three boys club is bad and kind of economical- just keep passing it all down the line...

Sonja said...

Ooooh, I want a monkey too! hehe

Congratulations!!