Tuesday, May 20, 2008

IT'S A BOY!!!



I have to admit, I was a little surprised to see the "evidence"... I was almost convinced that it was a girl! There were several things about this pregnancy (I won't go into details) that seemed different... Mike on the other hand, supposedly had a dream (I thought he was just a visionary man), that confirmed that it was a boy. Josh and Caleb were also a little surprised... Josh's anticipation of having a sister will have to wait til the next time... and Caleb's dreams of a monkey or puppy were dashed away when he saw the distorted ultrasound images of an actual baby!

Regardless of my surprise, we are all very excited about having another boy... although having another person in this family who does not report every bodily function still seems appealing! hehehe!

I tried to post the picture of our little boy's "goods", but Mike thought it was inappropriate, so he stopped me. I have a feeling my Dad would agree... so you'll just have to take our word for it!!!

3 comments:

Ashlee & Christian said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. Hey all those brothers are going to be good buds though, especially when they are older.

Chele said...

COngrats. I am so excited for you.

Anonymous said...

How fun for you!! I think it's funny that not posting the goods bit. LOL! I must be pretty inappropriate then. Hee Hee Hee! I thought this time was a boy, I mean dead sure. I was right with all the rest, but not this one. OH well.