Monday, June 09, 2008

We're melting!!!

This past weekend has been sooooooo hot... with the humidity, it works out to be about 110 degrees! On Saturday, Josh was supposed to have a t-ball game, but they cancelled it because of the heat. So we went to the pool instead. The water felt great... and it was the only way we survived... staying inside all day just wasn't an option. We got a little tan, stayed cool... and my feet hardly swelled at all! phew!

Here is is Monday, and the heat is supposed to continue through tomorrow... then it drops back into the 80's again! thank goodness!

This week is also Josh's last week of school. Today is game day and he got to bring in his favorite game. He loves to play "Sorry", so he brought that in to teach to the other kids at his table. It's hard to believe that we've made it through the whole year of Kindergarten... i thought it would take forever, but it flew by! (okay, I know I sound pathetic... I know we have a long way to go... but it's a milestone just the same!)

I'll try to get some more pictures posted... I know those are more fun to look at then just reading... but you know how it is!

1 comment:

Suzie Soda said...

Thnaks for braving the heat and coming to EVIE'S little party..I know Chelsea appreciated it. xoxoxo