Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Playing in the fountains...




Last night we went to Stony Point Mall for a little birthday party with some friends. It was great because it was 90 + degrees and the kids loved playing in the water! Josh had fun playing catch with a couple older boys (as opposed to frolicking), and Caleb had great fun with a cup! It was pretty funny! I held back the temptation to run through... but have to admit, it did look refreshing!

But when we got home, even I got sprayed! Caleb had just gone "potty", and I went to flush the toilet (confession: our toilet has been broken for quite some time, but you can still flush it when you reach inside the tank and pull the lever). Upon me reaching in, Caleb grabbed a hose... and well, you get the idea! Although, toilet water isn't what I would call "refreshing!"

3 comments:

Charity said...

Hey!!! I was just thinking about you the other day...probably from talking about being a kid, so I'm glad I found you...e-mail me, or check us out at..

http://akrunnergirl.blogspot.com

You're family looks great, congratulations on another boy!

Charity

Patience said...

KaLisi,

I ditto Charity...it is great to hear from you! Rita Kenley (Christiansen) and Jill Phelan (Pyrah) and I were just reminiscing the other day about the "really old Palmer 2nd ward." Your name popped up and the comment was, "She is sooo nice." I agree.

Keep in touch...sometime when you come to visit family, we'll have to have a reunion BBQ with old friends. I know my up-and-coming 1st grader would love to play with yours!!

Laurene Ross said...

Hey, The water looks like fun, and how cute is Caleb...very! hey I need Jan's recipe for the Apple thing she made for the birthday brunch. Do you happen to have it? Let me know I my Blog.