Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Big Boy Bed for Caleb

Caleb is officially in his "big boy bed" now!!! I went to a Mattress King to look at prices... and told the guy I was just looking. Of course, he gave me the whole schpeel, but I was walking out of the store and he said he would take $50 off the price. Well, I was just surprised that he was dropping the price, so I got excited and bought the mattress... I even went to the warehouse and picked it up myself and saved an extra $50. So I was pretty proud of myself for saving $100... until I thought that I probably could've talked him down further... but oh well.

Before I brought the bed home, Caleb was very serious about staying in his crib... but once he saw it all set up (I even hauled it upstairs myself and put it together because I just wanted to get it done, and couldn't wait for Mike), he was all about it! And he has adjusted really well... and with only a few minor setbacks (quietly getting into the closet and completely destroying all my little piles of winter clothes, too small clothes, etc), he is actually getting to sleep and even laying down for nap!

pictures to follow!

Oh, I forgot to mention... that on Caleb's 1st night in his bed, I left Mike to deal with it. I went to a "girls' night out!" I'm evil, aren't I???

No comments: