Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pool time...

We haven't been to the pool very much this summer... partly because we were in Alaska for a month... but mostly due to my laziness. I know... what could be more relaxing then going to the pool?

Well to be perfectly honest, it is getting easier. But I can't exactly close my eyes or read a book yet. I have to keep my eyes glued my toddling little one, because he's been known to bed over to pick up a toy and go UNDER! Not to mention, all the effort it takes to pack snacks, water bottles, towels... find the swim trunks that get strewn - wherever - and then apply sunscreen and load into the car. I'm sweating by this point!

But once we get there, Josh heads to the big pool and is under the supervision of the lifeguards... (am I bad mom for admitting that?) Caleb is often content to play in the smaller pool (we don't call it the baby pool anymore)... and Brooks is happy as can be playing with his balls.... check it out! Sorry, it's a tad long.

No comments: