Thursday, August 06, 2009

The only girl I like is YOU!

The other night, I was teasing Caleb. It's actually something my uncles used to do to me all the time.... tickle me on the knees and tell me if I laughed, then that means I liked the boys.

So I had Caleb in a hold and was tickling him ALL OVER and told him if he laughed then it meant it he liked the girls!
And he said, "No, I don't like the girls!"

Me: "But Caleb, you're laughing so hard... that means you like the girls!"

Caleb: "No, because the only girl I like is MOM!"

Aaaahhhh... That's the most romantic thing I've heard in awhile!

1 comment:

Suzie Soda said...

Very sweet. You are so cute with all your boys.
They will be good to you even when they fall in love with another woman! The question is....will you be able to take it :)?