Friday, August 21, 2009

Calebisms...

Caleb is at the time in his little life where he says the funniest things. The other day he asked if he could go outside and ride his scooter in the "Coleman-sac". For those of you who may not be familiar with this term... it's the circular patch of pavement in front of Coleman's house. It makes sense... Coleman is the little neighbor boy that lives at the bottom of the cul-de-sac...go figure!

********************************

Today I was asking if Caleb if he wanted to play soccer this fall. "No, I want to stay with you!" I asked him if he wanted to play baseball. "No, I don't think so." So then I asked him what sport he really wanted to play. "I want to play bowling... because that is really cool!"

Ahhh, Caleb, we love you!

1 comment:

Suzie Soda said...

He is a cutie. oxoxo