Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Holy Cow... it's been 9 years!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!!!

Today is our 9th Anniversary... it's hard to believe that it's been this long... and here we are, about ready to have our 3rd baby! Crazy how fast it goes! Although I'm embarrassed to admit that I haven't done much reflecting on the day we got married, because I'm pretty occupied with having a baby these days. poor Mike... I didn't even buy him a gift!

But we have plans on going out to dinner tonight for the last time before having a newborn, so you can imagine how excited I am. I just hope I don't go into labor at the restaurant!

Anyway, here's a few fun things about Mike that I love!... His personality! ... his sense of humor, and sometimes his sarcasm. I appreciate his work ethic, and never worry about him taking care of our needs! He loves our boys....and is pretty darn proud of them! I love that he loves sports and that he gets pure joy out of watching Josh and Caleb perfect their "baseball skills"! He gives great gifts... and it's usually the talk of the neighborhood! He does have a sensitive, but he's not over the top mushy, which would drive me CRAZY... and on occassion he has been known to be even romantic! :) I love that he loves my family...
And honestly, I could go on... but overall, I'm very to have such a fun guy for a husband! So cheers... to 9 years... and many more to follow!!!



Outside the Anchorage, Alaska temple.



just being silly!


Here we are NOW!!!... me, I'm a little chubbier... but I'm 7 months prego in this pix!

5 comments:

Lynn and Sherry Whyte said...

Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple! I still remember when you all first moved here! How lucky those boys are to have you both! We are anxious for #3 to make his appearance! Not much longer!
Toodles.

Ashlee & Christian said...

Congratulations. Man, I can't believe that baby is going to be here already. Wow, time really does fly by.

Laurene Ross said...

Are you at the hospital Now? Maybe and maybe not. Well if you have time I am tagging you, because I know you have some great little tidbits to share. Go to my blog for details, if you can fit it in, no pressure. Have that little one soon!

Suzie Soda said...

So cute..what a fun post. I feel like I have watched you guys grow up.....seeing all your kids join your family.
I am so excited for the new baby. You are a great family amd we are so glad you are in Richmond. xoxo

Suzie Soda said...

So cute..what a fun post. I feel like I have watched you guys grow up.....seeing all your kids join your family.
I am so excited for the new baby. You are a great family amd we are so glad you are in Richmond. xoxo