Sunday, August 31, 2008

When will it end???

I'm 8 months pregnant and I thought the days of nausia and sensitivity to smells was behind me... but today as I was washing my dishes (still by hand, by the way), the smell of my dish soap sent a clear message that the urge to throw up is still very close at hand. And then, minutes later, I opened a cabinet in the kitchen that houses odd-ball items such as matches, band-aids, etc.... and a familiar smell came wafting out... that of an air freshener that I banned to the cabinet because the smell made me sick. Once again these normally pleasant aromas, triggered the unpleasant "gag-reflex", which was thankfully not accompanied by the "throw-up reflex"... but disturbing none the less.

2 comments:

Chele said...

that is horrible. I know how that feels. Same when I was pregnant. When is your due date. HOpe things get better.

Toomey Family said...

Hang in there! The pregnancy you can't fix quite yet...but get someone over there to fix that dishwasher!!!