Saturday, December 19, 2009

This year we drove up to Iowa to spend Thanksgiving with my sister, ShaLene and her family, including their newest addition Max Ellis Jorgensen!! My parents were also there, and it was a wonderful visit!!!

Caleb finally got a chance to hold that baby... and he loved it. I think it brought back memories for him of holding Brooks not too long ago!

Here's about half of the grandkids (Canyen, Brooks, JayLene, Max, Caleb and Josh).... we were missing Dustin, Dillan, Taylor and Cole!!!!

Grandpa (my dad) wore his best Thanksgiving tie just for the occassion!

It took several days, but JayLene finally warmed up to me and fell asleep on my lap, wanted me to read books and play. What a fun treat!

We also went to a indoor bouncing place... I can't remember the name... but it was very big, and clean, and the kids had a ball! I even took a few turns down their big slippery slides. One time I tried it head first (only after I saw another kid do it)... but I got busted by one of the mean workers...I'm such a rebel!
Anyway, it was a fun trip and totally worth the 15+ hour drive, an overnight stay in a crappy hotel, and 3 overtired kids!!! Would TOTALLY do it again!!!

1 comment:

Suzie Soda said...

Looks like you had a blast. Next time , let us get you the Marriot F&F deal. xoxoxo