Saturday, December 19, 2009

Halloween Fun

Before I got fully dressed, I only had my goth make-up and fake eyelashes on... and I had to answer the door. The man at the door was struggling to know what to say. I didn't say anything, I just acted normal (I'm so mean), and I think he thought I was for real, until he saw the werewolf and vampire peek around the door. Then he loosened up and said, "Oh you must be going to a Halloween Party!" it was funny.

Josh as a werewolf... I painted that face all by myself, after watching a few tutorials on youtube. People at the halloween Party had a hard time recognizing him until I told them it was him!

Caleb made a great vampire... although he got confused that people kept calling him Dracula. He was frustrated that they didn't know who he was, until I had to explain that Dracula was the most famous vampire ever. Then he was happy!

Evil Dr. Brooks wouldn't hold very still while I was drawing on his glasses... and out of all the make-up that the rest of us had on, his glasses were the hardest to wash off. Red spots were left where the glasses were. poor dude!

We won a prize for best costumes... since we were all the Monsters of Halloween... inspired by our JibJab video in an earlier post! If Mike was in town, I would have made him dress up as Frankenstein!

This was the costumes the boys wore earlier in the day to go to Story Time at the library! They were a lot easier to put on, and took a lot less make-up!

No comments: