Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Caleb's first day of Pre-School

Caleb is excited about going to school... next year he will start Kindergarten and ride the bus... but in the meantime, I am doing a little co-op with some other kids his age. Yesterday was our first day, and it was at our house, and I had to teach. Caleb is still a little leery of going to school at home (trust me, I am feeling the same hesitation)... but it was fun. Very busy... but fun.
Here are a couple highlights from our day!


We were learning about the letter "A", so we pretended to be "artists" and painted a still-life of "apples".
I thought it was appropriate that Caleb wear Josh's old painting shirt.



We also went outside and found objects around the yard that had the letter "A" in the word and sorted them into buckets. The kids found "leAves, brAnches, Acorns and grAss".



Another good first day!

No comments: