Sunday, July 20, 2008

Laugh your head off!!!


If you've ever heard of Jim Gaffigan, then you'll know that we literally spent 1 1/2 hours laughing hysterically!

Gaffigan was in Richmond this past weekend, and after watching his first DVD, we couldn't pass up the chance to see him LIVE! Not to mention the fact that our good friends hooked us up with tickets so we could all go together! And it was worth every minute of it! Seriously, if you haven't seen him, YOU NEED TO!!! His act and material are VERY CLEAN... no swear words (at least that I can remember)... and he takes the every day/normal stuff and makes it darn right HILARIOUS!!!

So if you're in the mood to laugh, check out "Beyond the Pale"... and then, be on the lookout for his next tour (see it LIVE, if it's near you...) or wait til it comes out on DVD... "The Sexy Tour!"

I know I sound like I'm getting paid to write all this... but I'm not... he's just THAT funny!!

... I bust up just looking at him...

1 comment:

Laurene Ross said...

This guy is soooo funny. I wish I would have known. I sat and listened to the gag you have on your music player and called skip to listen. We both crack up!