Friday, October 09, 2009

I'm puttin' them to work!

So, I got another freelance photography job where the client needs pictures of kids doing different things that depict a certain word. It was borderline torture for us all the first time around. The boys hated it, I found myself barking orders trying to get them to suddenly become models and actors overnight... and they would literally run away from me when they saw me pick up my camera and my "list" of words! "No more words!" they would yell!

So now that we're doing it again, they were a little less then pleased! Well, yesterday, they actually did great and we got a lot of words done! Here are a couple of my favorites... some of them they didn't even know they were "working"... because they were just having fun! But they were very cooperative and agreed to help me! And the bonus part is... they're actually getting better! They listen to what I say, and they actually do it! Maybe I could hire them out after all!

"swing""squat"
"swing"
"hug"

No comments: